Combining extensive experience with in-depth understanding of canine behavioral science, Jenn offers her clients a full range of first-class pet services.
Convenient • Effective • Fast • Stress free
Day Training/Private Training
Contact Us for Pricing. Pricing is determined on a case by case basis. Initial consultation is $120.
Walk & Train
30 min walk/training: $35
1 hour walk/training: $45
Dog Training Includes...
15 min: $20 (cats/exotic pets only)
30 min: $25
1 hr: $35
2 – 30 min visits: $45
3 – 30 min visits: $65
Overnight (12hrs): $75
Overnight w/ Midday Visits: $75 + $15 per visit (limit 2)
Pet Sitting Includes...
Benefits for You
- Mail and newspaper brought in
- Adjusting drapes or blinds
- Rotating lights in the house
- Watering plants
- Taking out garbage
- Minor pool maintenance (like adding chlorine)
Benefits for Your Pets
- Keeping your pets on a normal routine
- Lots of attention and cuddles
- Potty trips / litter box maintenance
- Food, vitamins, medications
- Brushing and combing
- Walks and/or playtime
Exercise is key to your dog’s physical and mental health, so much so that a lack of it can result in destructive behaviors like excessive barking, chewing, and digging.
Most dogs need a minimum of one hour of activity every day – and that can be tough to fit into a busy schedule.
Standard Dog Walking
30 Min: $25
1 Hour: $35
Reactive Dog Walking
30 Min: $30
1 Hour: $40
Standard Dog Walks Include...
- Brisk leash walks
- Off-leash play (for dogs with good recall)
- Pick-up and drop-off service from your home
- Dog-dog playtime in park or on beach (where possible, for social dogs)
Reactive Dog Walks Include...
- Individual leash walks
- Carefully chosen route and handling strategy for enjoyable, low-stress walks for the dog
- Includes on- or off-leash (as applicable) playtime for release of energy
– Lauren Dengate